Morgan Center Business Park
Morgan Center Business Park is a new multiphase development located in the heart of Morgan County and the center of the Southeast United States. The development is located adjacent to Interstate 65 and provides excellent transportation access. Phase I, approximately 135 acres, is currently under development and provides excellent location opportunities for light manufacturing, office and logistics facilities. This high end campus-like development offers a high visibility, first-class setting with easy access for customers and employees. Download a graphic showing Phase 1 of Morgan Center (PDF).
Morgan Center Business Park is strategically located in North Central Alabama along US Interstate 65 at Exit 325. Morgan Center lies near the geographic center of Morgan County placing it 60 miles north of Birmingham, 120 miles south of Nashville, 30 miles southwest of Huntsville and 200 miles southeast of Memphis.
Area & Topography
Fully served 135 acre site with land cost per acre starting at $30,000 (all utility infrastructure in place). The site topography is characteristically flat with an elevation range of 610 to 660 feet above sea level.
- Interstate/Highway: US Interstate 65 adjacent to site, (N/S); US Hwy 31 – Four Lane, 1 mile from site, (N/S); AL Hwy 36 – Two Lane, 3 miles from site, (E/W)
- Water: Public Port Facility located 20 miles North at Mallard Fox Creek Industrial Park, Channel Mile Marker 299.0 on the Tennessee River.
- Air: Commercial Service – Huntsville International Airport (25 miles northeast)
- General Aviation: Rountree Field, Hartselle (4 miles west); Pryor Field, Decatur (25 miles north)
- Electric: Joe Wheeler EMC, TVA (46kV Transmission line and 13kV Distribution line)
- Water: Hartselle Utilities (16 inch main onsite)
- Sewer: Hartselle Utilities (10 inch gravity wastewater system onsite)
- Gas: Hartselle Utilities (4 inch HDPE at 100 psi) & Wheeler Basin Natural Gas (6 inch Steel at 750 psi)
No current companies, Morgan Center opened October 2012
Approximately 135 acres